Choptank River waterfront! Contemporary 4 bedroom, 3 bath home offering an open floor plan, and cathedral ceilings. Two bedrooms with en suite baths. Wall of windows offers a grand, wide water view and lots of light. Fabulous wood floors and accents. Very cool three season room with tile floor - you'll love the ceiling! Attached two car garage. Separate laundry room. Unfinished bonus area on the second floor. Open front porch with beaded wood ceiling. 6.675 +/- acres, partially wooded. Located on the river side of the house, the in-ground pool with polaris and diving board, will be a great place to entertain. Deck. Outside shower. Protected shoreline with dock, and deep water. Quick access to the Chesapeake Bay. Not many like this!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 1-1/2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Well
3,087 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Dorchester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Dishwasher, Cook Top Range, Disposal
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Brick, Wood Stove.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Combination Living/dining Room, Beamed, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Shared Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Choptank River/Quince Orchard Cove
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Riprap, Water Front, Private Dock, Fishing. Rip-Rapped, Partly Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price