This beautiful 4 bedroom home sits on 1.2 acres and was completely renovated in 2020. The open floor plan allows you to enjoy the stone gas fireplace in the family room while preparing gourmet meals in the cooks kitchen with granite counters and island. Downstairs has a dining and living room and another room that could be an office or playroom. Upstairs the primary bedroom has dramatic tray ceilings and adjoining room separated by French doors that could be used as another office, gym or nursery . There are 3 additional bedrooms and full bath as well. The current owners have also added a detached 2 car garage in addition to the attached 2 car garage and a back patio. All showing will have to be scheduled between 5pm on 5/28 and 3pm 5/31. Call your agent today to get on the schedule.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Electric Water Heater, Pr
2,078 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Dorchester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Washer, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone.
- Grab Bars, Main Level Entry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces.
- Board Fence, Full
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price