The "Sussex" exemplifies single level living at its finest, with the option to expand the home with an optional 2nd floor. From the moment you enter, you experience a warm, inviting layout. Lots of opportunities to customize your design including a private office on first floor, adding a second floor loft and additional bedroom, or choosing a deck and/or sunroom or screened porch to take in those wonderful views that Longboat Estates has to offer! An outdoor community pool, and private fishing piers and a boat ramp gives you ample activities without leaving your own community! Close to downtown Cambridge, home of many wonderful Restaurants and Maryland History, Water Sports, and the Annual Iron Man Race! Come Visit Today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Frame, Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
1,795 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Telephone
Dorchester County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Double Pane, Insulated, Low-Emittance , Screened, Vinyl Frame
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Composition Shingle
- Body of Water
- Jenkins Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped. Cleared, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Boat Ramp, Common Grounds, Pier/Dock, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Water/Lake Privileges
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS