Privacy at the end of Carrlyn Drive off of Oakland Rd. and just 4 miles from downtown Ridgley, MD. This almost 1,800 Sq. Ft. home with an expandable lower level ready for finishing sits on 12.5 mostly wooded acres with 2-3 acres open lawn. In addition to the one car attached garage, there is a large three-bay garage/shop with a walk-up unfinished second floor and covered storage at the back. From the white fence at the entrance, the gravel drive winds through trees. Thinking about the lower level - partially below grade - there is a french drain system and sump pump to assure no water issues once you have finished this for additional living space. There is a separate room that could be finished for hobbies, arts, and crafts, etc. and of course the one car garage. This is a bit in the country in development with other homes, many with horses. Located about 30 miles from the Chesapeake Bay Bridge and/or Dover, DE and about 1 hr. 15 min. from Rehobeth Beach.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
Electric Water Heater, Other, Private Water Servic
Septic, Gravity Septic System, Other
1,792 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Electric service available, Other
Caroline County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Hobby Room
- Master Bathroom
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Stove.
- Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Satellite Dish, Front Yard, Back Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Partly Wooded, Private, Rear Yard, Rural.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)